Bachelor program in Banking - Finance, major in Banking, is built on the general regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training and Banking University of Ho Chi Minh City (BUH), in accordance with the mission, vision, educational goals, as well as functions and duties of BUH and the Faculty of Banking. At the same time, the training program is built in accordance with the learning needs of the learners, the demand for human resources of the labor market.
The training program is also built on the basis of reference and succession of the Bachelor of Finance - Banking training program of prestigious universities in the world, and the leading schools in the field of training Finance - Banking in Vietnam.
Detailed description of the Bachelor program, issued with Decision 1302/QD-DHNH in the 1st of August , 2018, is as follows:
Banking and Finance Bachelor
(Major: Banking - 52.34.02.01)
1. EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOME
Training objectives:Graduates in Banking - Finance, major in Banking, achieve fundamental knowledge of banking and finance in general, in-depth knowledge of banking majors in particular, good quality and capacity to research and apply efficiently results in the context of international integration.Output standard:1. Ability to apply basic knowledge about natural sciences and social sciences in the field of economics2. Ability to systematically and fundamentally apply knowledge in the field of banking and finance 3. Ability to apply professional knowledge and skills to identify and control risks in operations of banks or credit institutions4. Ability to apply professional knowledge and skills to identify, analyze and solve professional issues in the banking sector5. Ability to build and develop new policy mechanisms in the banking sector6. Ability to think critically7. Ability to organize and work in groups8. Ability to effectively communicate in both writing and speaking in different environments and circumstances.9. Ability to apply professional skills in banking sector.10. Demonstrating proactive, positive and ability to manage personal resources11. Demonstrating a sense of compliance with rules and standards of professional ethics12. Being able to recognize and adapt to changes in the social and professional environment
2. ADMISSIONS: Students enrolled in the Bachelor of Finance and Banking Training Program must pass an entrance exam organized by the Ministry of Education and Training, with scores of A or A1 and D1 exam sector equal or higher than the standard regulated by the Principal of the University of Banking Ho Chi Minh City and publicly announced.
3. STRUCTURE OF TRAINING PROGRAM:
STRUCTURE OF TRAINING PROGRAM
NUMBER OF CREDIT
Major and specialized knowledge
a. Major knowledge
b. Specialized knowledge
In addition, Certificate in Foreign Language, Certificate of Physical Education and Certificate of National Defense Education are required before receiving a diploma.
4. CONDITIONS OF GRADUATIONStudents must accumulate 129 academic credits, with no limit of minimum time, but no more than 6 years of study. After all accumulated credits and certificates are completed, students can receive a diploma.
5. JOB OPPORTUNITIES:After graduation, students can choose one of the following working groups:Business-oriented working group: the specialized departments of domestic and foreign commercial banks or credit institutions, such as positions of credit business, capital, investment, international payment, foreign exchange trading, financial analysis ...Management-oriented working group: state-management agencies such as central banks, government agencies, non-governmental organizations with inspection, monitoring, analysis, and policy formation, macro management in the banking sector.Working group with research orientation: employing as lecturers and researchers. at universities and research institutes.